A ruler application for macOS
- Horizontal and vertical rulers.
- Pixel units.
- Float rulers above other applications (press F to toggle).
- Move windows independently or as a group (press G to toggle).
- Show or hide the shadow behind rulers (press S to toggle).
- Align rulers at mouse location (press O for origin).
- Reset ruler locations with Command-R.
Download the latest version from GitHub or the Mac App Store.
Compatible with macOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, and Sierra. Your feeback is welcome!
See the list of open issues. For feature requests, open a new issue.
As this is my first Cocoa application, any help is appreciated!
If you have experience with Mac app development in Swift, please look at the help wanted issues.
Or you can make a donation.