So yeah I got an iPhone. It’s awesome, I don’t think I’ll ever bother carrying a laptop again.
Here’s the things I hope they’ll add or improve with future updates:
- Bluetooth pairing with Address book for sending and receiving SMS messages from my main computer (like I did with my old phone)
- Ability to save photos from an email into the built-in photo library
- Ability to customize the sounds, volume, and vibration used for various alerts (new text messages or emails, calendar events, etc)
- Weather icon on home screen should reflect the weather for the first configured weather locale, similar to how the Calendar icon shows the current day and date
- Lock screen should display an alert when new mail messages come in, similar to how new text messages are treated
I’ll add more to this list as things come to mind.