- Horizontal and vertical rulers.
- Pixel units.
- Float rulers above other applications (press F to toggle).
- Move windows independently or as a group (press G to toggle).
- Show or hide the shadow behind rulers (press S to toggle).
- Align rulers at mouse location (press O for origin).
- Reset ruler locations with Command-R.
See the releases page.
Should be compatible with Mac OS Ventura, Catalina, Mojave, and maybe a few older releases. Your feedback is welcome!
As this is my first Swift application, any help is appreciated!
If you have experience with Mac app development in Swift, please look at the help wanted issues .
Or you can make a donation.
Made with love by some guy.